Saturday 14 March 2009

Not a sausage...

Ok... its now getting a joke... We haven't sold a single thing. Not even a sausage.

I went to see him yesterday, delivering some additional point of sale and then talked to him about engaging with the customers about the product as nobody knows about it and he's trusted by his customers.

But it doesn't seem to have worked...

Never in my most self reflective, hyper realist thoughts did I think I would sell ZERO! I thought it might be in the tens at worst, not even in the single digits.

I'm now worried about the future... what have I done? I've told people. I've started a blog. I've spent my own money. I've made commitments about my job. For what? Jeez!

Perhaps its not a great idea. Perhaps it wasn't the right retailer. Need a bit of space to think about this...

No comments: