Thursday 15 January 2009

Action Man

Last week I met with my business buddy for the first time this year, with New Year resolutions ringing in my ears as loudly as the bells themselves on New Year's Eve.

Following on from my life coach session, I knew I had to gain the momentum back and my solution was to develop a list of actions and make my commitment to my business buddy to achieve them.

My list of things to do was...
  • Finalise my launch budget
  • Contact my test retailers
  • Chat through my systems needs with my business buddy's contact
  • Research Companies House for details on my competitors
  • Develop my pricing structure
  • Buy some of my competitors product & test them

And after my weekly catch up with business buddy today, I'm happy to report... actions done!!

The inertia has been broken and the momentum is beginning to build...

No comments: