Monday 3 November 2008

Domains Annoymous

I need help!

I need to get off this addiction...

I now seem to be in a frame of mind which is constantly coming up with business ideas. So far I've come up with TWO Internet dating sites; a mobile phone application; a consultancy for new business start-ups; a golf range; a couple of pub ideas and a nationwide "Business Buddy" network application. And that's before I've had my dinner...

And I have already bought some domain names for some of the ideas mentioned above, even before I've built up the Big Idea, concept or even a business plan.

On chatting with my business buddy the other evening we both realised that we are now seeing the world through a different lens... a lens of opportunity.. a lens of ideas that have yet to come to life...

And the only thing that is really stopping both of us with all these other ideas is a combination of cash to play with and time. I think if one of us has a success, then both of us would then end up just coming up with ideas and chasing down these ideas with more energy.

But for now I am left with my addiction to buying domain names... I think I own 20 now...

No comments: