Monday 6 October 2008

Monday Blues...

My euphoria of getting stuck in to the game with me spending some cash is wearing thin, as its been a little slower than I expected in taking off.

The first step of my test isn't even finished yet and I'm already feeling a bit glum. I was kind of hoping to be inaundated with questions at least. But all I've had thus far is 5 visits to my website and 1 call.

Now that call was interesting... it was from a guy that sounded promising until I asked if he had taken part in tests before, to which he said "Yes" as he had a sister company that he had tested things on their part before. Curious, I took a look at his site. Now it wasn't even close to being a competitor but I think its just too close to actually test with him, so I think I'll leave it for now...

So may be this is just another "darkest hour before the dawn" moments... we shall see!

No comments: